8/13/2013

Weird Stuff! & Sound Clips

Hi everyone -- for some reason our phones are simply not working here. I'm really, really sorry for the inconvenience. I was wondering why it seemed awfully quiet around here last night! The DSL is working so you can get to me via email or Skype (antebelluminstruments), but for some reason our landline is down. I'm wondering if the phone company switched something on their lines. It's very frustrating but hopefully we'll get it solved by tomorrow.

Anyhow, look out for some sound clips (finally) of all the newly listed instruments sometime late tonight. We've been going crazy full-tilt the past week, including a great gig for The Baba Yagas right on Rochester's park with one of those beautiful late-summer evenings. We've also had crazy foot traffic in the shop, too.

Suffice to say, I've been slack in recording clips for stuff! Hope you're all well and enjoying summer!

No comments: